Registered Charity Number 1166940
Find our latest news items on our news page.
There you will find news on Group activities and other news from the South Wingfield, Pentrich and the surrounding area.
Are you holding an event in the South Wingfield, Pentrich or the surrounding area and would like it to appear here? Contact us with all the details and we will try and include it here.
• Derbyshire Record Office, Dale Road, Matlock. Archive material and artefacts until September 30th
• Amber Valley Borough Council Foyer, Market Place, Ripley. - Prints of the 46 Pentrich Revolution paintings.
New exhibitions for September:
• Alfreton Library: Monday 4th – Friday 29th September ( including a Study day on Tuesday 26th September - see below for more details ).
• Belper Beer and Cider Festival at The Strutts Centre, Belper. DE56 1UU: Thursday 28th September until Sunday 1st October.
And looking further ahead to October and November ( more details in the next newsletter ):
• Ripley Library 2nd – 27th October – Historical interpretation panels and art prints
• Cromford Mills: 14th – 21st October – Children’s art and Textiles by Community groups
• Pentrich Village Hall – 21st October – Historical interpretation panels and art prints
• The National Justice Museum Nottingham 21st October 2017 > January 2018: a major bespoke exhibition
• The Angel Row Gallery, Nottingham 7th – 30th November – Prints of the Pentrich paintings
• Heanor Library 1st - 30th November - Historical interpretation panels and art prints
• Sutton in Ashfield Library 1st November – 6th December - Historical interpretation panels
A study day at Alfreton Library – Tuesday 26th September – 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
A free event and an opportunity to find out more about The Pentrich Revolution inc. sessions on the historical aspects, information on how Pentrich 2017 is commemorating the rising, the genealogy of the rebels and searching through archive material. We can accommodate a maximum of 20 people.
To register your interest go to www.facebook.com/pentrich revolution or call in at Alfreton Library Phone: 01773 833199.
|Black Spider Letters|
|Bicentenary Prints 2|
|Bicentenary Prints 3|
|Bicentenary Prints 4|
|Members Page 1|
|Members Page 2|
|Members Page 3|